Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Christmas in Germany 2011
Welcome to the inaugural posting of my Christmas in Germany 2011 blog. This is meant to be an information and discussion board for what I hope is a sequel to the highly successful Christmas 2009. That trip was such an enjoyable and relaxing way to spend Christmas that I decided to make it a tradition and repeat it in 2011. This may seem like long-term planning, but it is important to get a jump on things and it makes the final experience all the more enjoyable. As before, I welcome all who wish to participate in a traditional and relaxing Christmas to join me. I hope to make Christmas 2011 a trip to remember, set in the beautiful Bavarian Alps and filled with the spirit of Christmas. This blog will provide you with up-to-date information about my plans, and provide you with the opportunity to help shape the experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Christmas markets are so festive and full of yummy treats. Everyone must try the hot gluhwein and gluhmost. I hope we can get to the market in beautiful Salzburg this next visit.
ReplyDelete