I have rooms booked at Gästehaus Hohe Tannen for 21-28 December, in anticipation of at least one night in Munich on the back side of the trip before departure. I have also booked one extra room which will go on a first come - first served basis. I'm not sure if other rooms will be available later at Hohe Tannen, as they seem to be filling up quickly. I'm still confident that rooms will be available at other guesthouses / hotels until much later in the year, and in close proximity to Hohe Tannen. Guesthouse Maria Anna is on the same street and looks like a wonderful place to stay. If more people (4) become interested later and want two rooms together, I can give up the two at Hohe Tannen to them. The extra room available at Hohe Tannen is-
Double room with shower/ WC, hair-dryer and Satellite-TV and
telephone. Price is 43,00 EUR per person per night
including breakfast buffet but excluding visitor's tax (2,00 EUR per adult
and night).
No comments:
Post a Comment